Monday, July 18, 2011

Woodware U.S.A. Sketch Challenge

  Welcome to another  Woodware U.S.A challenge.   This week they have a sketch challenge for you.
Here's my take on the sketch.

I LOVE this Patch an Owl set. 
The set comes with two owls as well as a bunch of flowers and sentiments.
I've also used another set called Sweet Tooth.


The tag is cut from a Sizzix red die.
The labels and border are from Spellbinders.
Other embellishments...
flat back pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty
Ribbon, stickles, button
I've used Copic markers to color the owl.

Here's the sketch we followed.

I hope you'll join us for our challenge!!

2 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

Awww so cute! Love the itty bitty cupcake...he looks like he eats WAY too many of them. ") Love the color combo too! Kerry

Nancy said...

Renee, this is just too cute!! You've done amazing things with this Patch an Owl set!! Beautiful work!