Thursday, October 11, 2012

Gorilla girls birthday card

Hello Ai Fans!
 
Our challenge this week at Art Impressions Challenges is to make a child's birthday card.
You may not normally think "GORILLA" when you think of a little girl's birthday card but...I did.
I love animals so much and have many of the Ai zoo line.  The gorilla is holding a cake that I pieced out of the Jacque stamp.  I also used Happy Birthday.
 
My card was cut with Spellbinders grand label dies and scalloped labels.  The curls were made with curling ribbon and I made the gift with a sqare punch and a bow punch.
 
 
Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the final card in my Ai Halloween Whoots series.
 
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

A real fun card, love the animal image.
Yvonne

Meggymay said...

A real fun card, love the animal image.
Yvonne