Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween Whoots #6

Hello Ai fans!
 
I was recently asked to put together a collection of Halloween cards all using the adorable Whoots from Art Impressions.  This is number six and my final card in the set. I hope you enjoyed them!  You could really get creative with these adorable little guys.  Owls are perfect for Halloween to begin with but just look at how cute they are all dressed up!
 
This little devil was made using the Chatting Whoots Set (sku#F4126).


 
The spiderweb corner is from Memory Box and the embossing folder is from Cuttlebug.  The little trident is from Quickuts.  I used a little piece of that to make his tail.  The circles were made with Spellbinders dies as was the scalloped border.
 
Inside I used a border from Martha Stewart and a verse from Ai stamps called
Trembley, Shakey.
 
 
  
Just click on this photo to be taken to the entire Whoots collection!
 
 
I had so much fun making these cards.  I hope you'll check out the Whoots and show me what you create!
 
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Awesome designs Renee'! I love your layouts!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!