Saturday, June 8, 2024

Happy Retirement TERI!

Hello Ai fans!

My friend Teri is retiring and her favorite color is bright pink.

She loves my cards and I hope she will find this one very special.

My card is a trifold with a front, middle panel and 3rd panel.
This is the front and you can see the heart and stars when it's closed.

This fun and frazzled lady is Sylvia - J1550 and she retired a few years ago.
Our school abbreviation is AES so the front says "AES LIFE."


The middle section has Happy Retirement, a pocket to hold her gift card and of course Mini Madge.



The third panel has a lady from the retired Live Love Laugh set celebrating the 
fact that she's retired! A little pink champagne spraying all over sealed the deal.


I thought it was so fitting that all 3 of these ladies 
are retired as well as Teri will soon be.


My card folds up flat to a normal size so it will fit into an envelope.
It is a large card though and due to the heart and stars I'll be putting it into
a clear envelope so that nothing gets bent. She'll see the special bling as soon
as she looks at it.


The gift card will go in the pocket and hide Madge until she pulls it out.



This is the backside where we will all sign our personal notes to her.




No comments: