Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Teeny, Tiny Music Shop from Art Impressions

 Hello Ai fans!

I don't think there is a person on the planet that doesn't enjoy music.

I was SO excited when I saw the new

5905 – Music Shop MB.

From the music teachers at my school to the music lovers in my life,
this set is going to be used a LOT!

You need the 5317 – MB Template Dies to create this darling little scene but once 
you purchase it, it fits with every single Matchbook set.


I added the rug from the template set and the little stand that the verse is on fits
with all of the verses from every set. Such a great idea!


The 4 new Matchbooks can be purchased individually or as a bundle to save you money.


Copics used:
E23, E40, E55, E57, E81, YR21, Y08, R35, R83
C3, T1, B91, G82

LePen .003





No comments: