Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm back!




Hi all! We've been down at the lake we go to every year so I've been unable to post. The kids had a blast as usual. I had some things ready to go before we left so I'll show you one of those. I was asked to do the favors for a baby shower and this person loved my jars so I came up with a smaller version of that. I can't take the credit for it though. I was at Bunko with my sisters and I think it was actually one of them that suggested the baby food jars. Anyways... this is what I came up with and they really liked it. So much so that they said they may decorate the shower to coordinate with my favor. This was just a sample but they decided they liked it that much!! The stork is from PSX and the topper is from Stampin' Up. They're going to fill them themselves but I think they are doing some pastel M&M's or Jordan Almonds. I hope the mom likes them!

No comments: