Monday, July 21, 2008

Makena's Duo


Makena danced her first duo this year. They did an amazing job. She says she wasn't even nervous. I sure would be... they danced in front of several hundred people. I tried to play off of their costumes for the theme of the page. They were metallic looking with many different color circles. I chose blue sparkle paper that matched their booty shorts and then I used a circle stamp (unknown maker) in several colors to make blocks all over the page. I traced around some of the circles with stickles. The corner swirl and dance with me stamps are from a $1 set I got at A.C. Moore and the "dance" & "star" are both foam stamps. The circles around the center of attention sticker are a clear stamp that I think is from Inkadinkado. I stamped it 3 times in 3 different colors and then cut out the individual circles.

No comments: