Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ballerina Treat Box


************************************************************************************************************************************************* I had originally made this box to give to my daughter's dance teacher at the end of the year and then I forgot about it. Dance ended and I later came across it and set it aside for something in the future. Last October when we moved into our house my sister was going to be in the area so I told them to stop by and see the new house. They had taken my nieces to the pumpkin farm and they were in costume so I had to give them some candy. It's not exactly "Halloweeny" but a kid doesn't really care as long as it's filled with chocolate. She's a 4 year old Chocoholic don'tcha know! I think the stamp is from Pink Cat Studios but it's one I stamped somewhere else. Since I don't own it I don't know for sure. It was appropriate on another level though since my niece started dancing this year.

No comments: