Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Penguin Plaque


My nephew just had his bedroom redone to match his favorite sports team; the Pittsburgh Penguins. His walls are a light gold and his trim and doors are black. It came out really nice. He had a "Devon's Room" plaque in his old room which no longer matched his new theme so he asked me to paint it for him when he spent the night a couple of days ago. This is what I came up with. He really seemed to like it and when I saw his room in person I think it will look nice in there. All I did was look on the Internet for a photo of what the logo looked like and free handed that. I punched out the letters with my Sizzix Fun Serif letters and traced around those. After I removed the "stencils" I simply filled in the letters with the paint. The skate lines were done with a Creative Memories journaling template that I have.

No comments: