Friday, January 1, 2010

Baby Giraffe


I recently ordered some new stamps from I Brake For Stamps. (one of my new favorite stamp companies) I couldn't pass up this Giraffe hatching from the egg. I don't know anyone pregnant right now but we do have a few weddings coming up. Is that getting the cart ahead of the horse? Anyways, baby cards are good to have on hand. If you want to see the stamp you can view it here at I Brake For Stamps... ( http://www.ibrakeforstamps.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SBB373&Category_Code=). I never would have thought to color him/her purple until I saw this adorable baby paper. I think it looks cute this way. Plus, purple is neutral for a boy or girl. I painted the eggshell white and then used crackle glaze over it. The giraffe is colored with Copic markers. The tag was done with a Stampin' Up punch and the matte was cut from two Spellbinder's Label dies. I can't wait to give it away!

1 comment:

I Brake For Stamps said...

Oh My Gosh!
SOOOO CUTE!!!