Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm at a loss for words

As some of you may remember my sister's best friend since first grade (over 30 years ago) lost her brother two years ago next month in a car accident. His three children in the car with him saw him get ejected and witnessed things no human being should have to see let alone his own kids. Then last month her stepmother who raised her for most of her childhood choked on watermelon and passed away. This past Sunday, on Father's Day morning, her father did not wake up. This was a fairly young man, late 50's, a fit firefighter and he apparently had a heart attack and died in his sleep. I just don't even know what to say to this poor girl at this point. My sister asked me to make the most special purple sympathy card I could make. 


I've known forever that purple is her favorite color but
I never thought to ask...light purple, dark purple???
So, I broke out just about every shade of purple I could
find in my paper stash.

All of the dies are Spellbinders except for the flourish and 
that's from Cheery Lynn.


 I printed a poem on my computer for the inside.



Here's where my sister can personalize it.
I hope it gives Christine some comfort.


Follow Me on Pinterest 

1 comment:

I Brake For Stamps said...

Wow, so sorry to hear this! Someone should not have to go through so much in such a short time. My sympathies.