Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Your birthday it is!

Your birthday it is!

My niece is an itty bitty star wars nerd so I wanted to make her a card that she'd really love.  I didn't just want to print something off the computer so I decided to sketch something out and color it myself.  Since green is my favorite color of course I opted for Yoda.


I improvised for the verse.  As you probably know Yoda tends to in reverse, speak.
I took a verse from Art Impressions called Shake and Bake (Sku#F1852) and only inked up the parts I wanted with my Ai Marvy markers.  First I stamped the "your BIRTHDAY" part.  I then inked up It's and added a line to make the lower case i using the apostrophe.  It was perfect.


On the inside I used another Ai sentiment that I think may now be retired.
Celebrate(Sku#C1898) 


I really hope she likes it.  I had a lot of fun making it.



No comments: