Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Pinterest Wine Cork Pumpkin!

Hello and happy Tuesday!

Well, I did it.  I caved.  I finally made one of those trendy Pinterest craft items.
I'm thrilled with how it turned out. I don't usually make "trendy" items because they're just that...a trend.  I like things that have lasting appeal.  Sophisticated items.  That being said, I've been a wine drinker for 20 years and have loved having corks around my house.  I feel this sweet pumpkin is something I'll still love in 5...10 or more years.


The leaves are just scrap ones that came off of artificial flowers I've had for years.  The beads and wire are from my craft collection.


Some of the corks were left natural.  By natural I mean I didn't alter them. Some are plain cork (from white wine) and some are pale purple from red wine.  The bolder color purples and the orange were died with my craft ink pads.


I also have a glitter marker that I went over a couple with to give it a little sparkle.  I love it so much!!


Happy Fall Ya'll!


No comments: