Thursday, November 16, 2017

Happy Christmas from Santa Paws!! New set from Art Impressions

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a set of tags to hang on a doorknob. (or on the wall)
I've used the new 4937 – Santa Paws Set from Art Impressions.


I've had some wood spools lying around that I've been wanting to use for something and I thought they'd be perfect for this project.  I just spray painted them white and wrapped some designer paper around them.


Wouldn't something like this be adorable hanging on all the knobs in your house?


Copics used: B95, B97, R27, W1, W3, E31, E33

This little pug cracks me up!



Copics used:
E31, E33, E41, R12 R27, YG03, G24

I have two dogs and I don't dress them up but I'm pretty sure that if I tried to this would be the look that I would get from them.



Copics used:
YG03, R27, G24, W00, W1, T1, E33, E41

The little docksie just screams "happy!"  Can't you see him bounding through some new fallen snow with this smile on his face?


I think this is one of my all time favorite Christmas sets.  I love my dogs so much and know so many people that have dogs and would LOVE a card made with one of these little cuties!


Copics used:
B12, B34, T1, T3, T5, N2, W00, E31, E33


2 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

What a brilliant idea to make the tags into door hangers! They are all so super cute!

Diana said...

These are so stinkin cute! I love your idea of door hangers! So creative!