Thursday, April 19, 2018

Art Impressions new line...Circlets!

Hello Ai fans!

What a wonderful day today is!  Art Impressions is releasing yet another wonderful interactive line.  This one is called the Circlets.


I've used the Lighthouse Circlet MTF 4979.


As I've said before...I'm afraid of the ocean...thanks in part to being a child of the 80's and seeing Jaws.  That being said...I LOVE nautical artwork and decor.  I can't explain it.  I feel as an artist I shouldn't need to...lol!


This line is a form of "trifold" card but you can use it in do many different ways.  Check out some of the circle shaped cards from other designers.


While I'm VERY lucky and still have all my immediate family here in the north with me my husband's entire family is located from Raleigh, N.C. and south.  This set should get quite a lot of use!



No comments: