Thursday, August 9, 2018

Art Impressions Reel Great Guys Set

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing






My card fits the latest challenge over at Art Impressions...card & envelope.





I wanted a fish facing both ways so I stamped the fish facing left, flipped my paper over and traced the fish on my light board so he'd be facing right.


I hand drew the dock to add a little something extra and used some of the same stamps from the card to decorate the envelope.


There's a clear piece of acetate at the top to add a little support and also give some of the clouds something to float on.


I think these two are very happy in their little fishing boat...not a care in the world.


G12, G24, G94, G99, BG01, BG10, BG11, BG49, 
R05, R37, YR14, YR15, YR21, C00, N2, E00, E15,
E35, E81, E93, W3, W5







No comments: