Thursday, July 30, 2020

Cards for Kindness with Art Impressions and Scrapbook.com

Hello Ai fans!
The next two weeks Art Impressions is pairing with Scrapbook.com for their Cards for Kindness initiative.  This is something that's very important to me.  Since the Covid quarantine began I have made 66 cards (including these) to send to people that I've never met.




Here's How it Works

1. You send your handmade cards (blank inside - with no
personal message) to Scrapbook.com.
2. We organize and distribute the cards to cancer foundations,
hospitals, shelters, retirement homes, children's homes
and other organizations in need.
3. The cards are used by nurses, doctors, staff members,
counselors, parents and volunteers who add handwritten
messages of encouragement and love before giving them
to patients, children and other people in need.
For additional information, visit www.scrapbook.com/kindness


I made 12 total in 4 different versions. You need to make a minimum of 10 when you send them.  They can be one design or all different...just at least 10 total.


Check back in a coupe of weeks and you'll see another set of 4 cards I'm sending in with these.  These seemed feminine to me so I made 4 using the Ai Lighthouse Circlet that would be appropriate for men.


If you're able to help out so many people will be cheered by your work!


No comments: