Monday, July 6, 2009

Congratulations Sarah




The daughter of a friend of ours graduated last weekend and I couldn't wait to use my Graduation Hanna stamp set. She even looks like Hanna in this stamp! The girls were wearing red so I put Hanna in a red gown. That was a nice bonus because I've been on a red kick lately. I stamped the image a couple of times so that I could give her cap dimension and make it look like her hands were actually folded in front of her. I thought that black and white were a nice contrast to the red so I used multiple designer papers in the background. The "class of" stamp is a dollar stamp from A.C. Moore. The cap and gown are stamped on red paper but I did use my Copic markers to fill in and highlight. Unfortunately we missed her pig roast due to a previous engagement but we still sent the card.

No comments: