Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thanks Soccer Coach


I've been totally swamped with end of the school year stuff... teacher's cards and gifts, cards for coaches and a little something for my student Richard. This is on top of all of the kids stuff they've had going on. It's been even more than normal and I'll try to post some of the photos from those events.

This card is for Dominick and Makena's soccer coaches. They're both getting the same card. It's MUCH easier that way. I used my Gina K sets to make these. There are 3 sets represented on this card. I used Just So Sporty, Sporty Accessories and Lazy Days of Summer (for the word "Play"). I also used a Sizzix Sizzlit for the soccer cleat. The net was made with some dry wall patch mesh. I got a huge roll of it at the dollar store and it has the adhesive on it so it's awesome. Much cheaper than magic mesh!! I haven't tried playing around with changing the color of it yet but I'll bet it can be done. I used my Copic markers to color the flag and hoodie and a white gel pen to add highlights. Well, I've got to get back to work. My boss is retiring and I'm in charge of putting together a scrapbook for her.

No comments: